Friday 27 March 2015

Evaluation question 3 - WHAT HAVE YOU LEARNT FROM YOUR AUDIENCE FEEDBACK?


Audience Feedback from holliehogan

Overall feedback
The feedback I received such as "your original idea was better" about the idea to put my brother as the one who dies not the dad, really was a depressing comment because in my head I knew what my film would look like and in reality it didn't come off, so that's why feedback is important as it cement s your own thoughts.
I used platforms such as web 2.0, Facebook as most of my audience use the virtual world alot more than the real world and face to face questions after of course, watching my film. The Facebook feedback was from my friends which adds a slight element of bias, however they seemed very genuine comments and in real life they told me how good they thought it was and that they didn't expect it to be that good. The face to face questions were the best form of feedback in my opinion as I got to see the persons reactions when watching the film, whenever there was a confused face at the start when the sherbet lemon appeared, it was rectified at the end, showing that my mysterious enigma created the desired effect.


No comments:

Post a Comment